Selling Shirts in Legion
Ask the other Mages in the Kirin Tor and they’ll tell you that I’d sell the shirt off my own back if I thought it would make me a profit. Well, they’re not far off!
Since the release of Legion and the addition of the new achievement Fashionista: Shirt, I’ve been buying vendor offered shirts for silver and selling them for gold – quite a bit of gold, actually. The achievement requires players collect 15 different shirts, so there is a steady demand for them on the Auction House.
The technique is very simple:
- First visit a shirt vendor and buy several types of shirt – usually costing silver.
- If using TSM create a group and suitable operation.
- List your shirt as part of your daily trading.
I limit my shirt buying activity to just a few vendors. Here are the ones I use:
- Karandona – Threads of Fate, Dalaran
- Broxel Goldgrasp – Argent Tournament
- Carla Granger – Trade District, Stormwind
- Orleans, Orgrimmar
There are many more if you want to take the time to research them, but this should get you started.
Here is my TSM list:
I’ll leave you the small task of creating a suitable auctioning operation to go with this group.
Here’s wishing you more gold in ya bags!