Welcome to the forth episode of the Marcus Ty series of gold making podcasts. In this episode your host, Marcus Ty, talks with guest gold maker, Eric Dekker of the blog The Golden Crusade. Eric explains his own style of gold making and the professions and tools he uses in his daily gold making routine. Marcus and Eric discuss how to reduce competition in the Auction House and give tips to the quest ‘The Swollen Vault’ on the Isle of Thunder. This interview was recorded on Monday 29th April 2013.
[MP3] Episode 4 – Dealing with competition
Subscribe to the Journal of Marcus Ty on iTunes
Add the Podcast to your RSS reader or iTunes directly.
- Welcome to Eric of the blog The Golden Crusade.
- Eric discusses his wow style of play.
- What’s been selling in the Auction House.
- Why new players need to learn to make gold.
- How to reduce competition in the Auction House.
- Hints and tips for questing on the Isle of Thunder.
- Addons used by gold makers.
- Eric’s Addons
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
- Contact Marcus Ty on Twitter @MarcusTy
- Contact Eric on Twitter @Xsinthis
- Dealing with Competition on the Auction House