Welcome to episode nineteen of the Marcus Ty series of gold making podcast. In this episode your host, Marcus Ty, and Nev of the Blog Auction House Addict, go gold making by the sea shore in World of Warcraft.
Marcus has a new Mac which caused some technical difficulties but rewarded the Mage with improved graphics that demonstrate the brilliance of the Warcraft universe.
Marcus and Nev discuss the challenges of making gold at the lower levels and Marcus gives tips on how to make gold when first starting out in Azeroth.
This podcast was recorded on Saturday, 7th of December 2013.
[MP3] Episode 19 – Who’s a scuba diver, Nev?
Subscribe to the Journal of Marcus Ty on iTunes
Add the Podcast to your RSS reader or iTunes directly.
- Welcome to the Pig and Whistle.
- Marcus tells of his Big Mac.
- Nev’s 15 min wonder
- Making gold at the lower levels
- Finding gold on the sea shore
- Essex divers do it deeper
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
- Contact Marcus Ty on Twitter @MarcusTy
- Contact Nev on Twitter @NevAHaddict
- Nev’s Blog Auction House Addict
- Email Marcus at JournalofMarcusTy.com