Welcome to episode seven of the Marcus Ty series of gold making podcasts. In this episode your host, Marcus Ty, discusses his gold making successes and disappointments with Nev of the Blog Auction House Addicts. Nev and Marcus discuss some data mining of Patch 5.4 and Marcus gives us a first look at TSM 2.0 Beta
This show was recorded on Friday 21st June, 2013.
[MP3] Episode 7 – Digging for Gold in PTR 5.4
Subscribe to the Journal of Marcus Ty on iTunes
Add the Podcast to your RSS reader or iTunes directly.
- Welcome to the Pig & Whistle, Stormwind.
- Nev and Marcus and their Week In WoW.
- Digging in PTR of patch 5.4.
- Virtual Servers – so what?
- Proving Grounds.
- A first look at TSM2 Beta
- New Engineering recipes coming in Patch 5.4?
- Markets of the Week.
- Some Auction House Secrets
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
- Contact Marcus Ty on Twitter @MarcusTy
- Contact Nev on Twitter @NevAHaddict
- Nev’s Blog Auction House Addict
- Email Marcus at JournalofMarcusTy.com
- Dark Pools: The rise of A.I. trading machines and the looming threat to Wall Street